Not Two Terrible

 Ok, so I feel terrible leaving my blog for the past two weeks with a rant about the terribleness of two year olds.  I have been trying reeeeaaallly hard to spend more time with Bronson, to come up with more constructive activities that we can do together in an effort to avoid the troubles that come from inattentiveness.  And I have sincerely enjoyed our time together these last few weeks.

Here are a few of our favorite activities...
We mixed up an awesome batch of finger paints together.  I think Bronson and Char may have had more fun making the finger paints than they even did painting with them.

We invited over Charlotte's friend "Brown Emma" so named because Charlotte has two friends named Emma, so to distinguish between the two of them in conversation, she has nicknamed them "Brown Emma" and "Yellow Emma" in reference to their hair color.

And we had a marvelous time squishing paint between our fingers and smearing them all over the papers.  Bronson had so much fun I couldn't talk him into taking off his paint shirt for the rest of the day! 

And of course when you play with finger paints, you are going to need an awesome bubble bath when you are done.  The kids were having so much fun with the bubbles that I just had to snap a few pics. 





Who doesn't love a bubble bath, they are kids after my own heart.  I do love my kiddos- Terribleness and all!

Comments