Father's Day!

I think that with the house done and most of our projects wrapped up, Zac was really able to relax and enjoy his Father's Day this year.

And what did he decided to do to celebrate his most special day?  Well, we brought him some breakfast in bed: muffins and raspberries and cream (his favorite), along with some lovely cards that the kids had made. (Charlotte's said: Dad I love you for a balloon and I love you when you get me make up and stickers.)  I took his dishes back to the sink and when I came back, all of the kids were engaged in a full on game of Old Maid with their dad in bed...




For dinner, we had the big guys favorite meal... homemade bread turned into French toast!  Yum!!! 

And the little guy presented him with a gift card to get his truck detailed... mostly in part for what this little guy had done to it over the past several months.  Look at him mischievously holding those scissors. 

We truly have the best daddy any kid could ever ask for.  He works so hard to support us, then comes home and plays with us.  He teaches us the gospel and teaches us how to be smart.  He is patient, loving, and kind.  We love you Dad!  Happy Father's Day!

Comments