Twin Power

It tickles me that my children's best friends are each other.  I think having a twin must be one of the most wonderful things in the world.  No matter where you go in life, you always have a best friend, glued to you by the bond of a temple sealing.

It must have been very scary to move to a new school in the middle of the year, but Tanner and Ashlyn did not complain once.  I was able to get them in the same class and I hear that they enjoy playing together at recess and eating luch together along with the new friends they are making.

Their new school gave them some school pride shirts and they wanted to match each other, so they both put them on and ran and got some black shorts.

They love to be on the same team against us when we play games as a family and they always tell us that Twin Power will always win.  I sincerely hope that they will call upon their twin power to power through any challenges that come their way.  We are so blessed to have these two.

Comments