When I Grow Up

We love red ribbon week at our school, not only is it a great way to remind the kids to "Reach for the Stars and not for Drugs" but it is also a week to dress like a hero, your desired career, and to just flat out be silly.  These are pictures from my favorite dress up day, "When I grow up, I want to be a..."

Pet Shop Owner

And when Tanner came up the stairs I didn't think that he had dressed up at first.  He was wearing just a nice button down shirt and some nice pants.  I said, "Tanner, aren't you going to dress up for career day?" to which he replied, "I did, I'm dad!"  Just to make it official, Zac stuck a cell phone in his pocket, some pens, a construction manager tag, and a hard hat.

I can't wait to see all the wonderful things these kiddos will achieve when they grow up!

On a side note Ashlyn's won second place for the second grade in the art poster contest.  The theme was "Reach for the Stars, not for Drugs" and she drew a wonderful picture of herself playing the piano.  I am so proud of my talented kids!


Comments