Glad I'm the Princess in this Tale

Ian lately has had a problem with staying in his bed and I am not a nice enough mom to let him sleep in bed with me.  When he used to come into my room in the middle of the night I would yell at him to "Go back to bed! @#$%!"... er, um, I mean I would sweetly say, "Let me help you back into bed little buddy, and here is a nice glass of milk, and let me read you a story..." 

Anyways, to get around me, he has become sneaky.  He has learned that if he can open my bedroom door super quiet, and then tiptoe into the center of our bed, he can sneak in without Zac or I knowing about it due to our king sized bed being so spacious.  There have been mornings when I rolled over to a three year old in my face.  But nothing quite surprised me like when I was woke up for the day at 6 AM with a big old smacker on the lips and a grinning Ian.  True love's first kiss worked, it woke up the princess.  I would have hated to see how he woke me if he perceived me as the witch.  From now on, no more fairy tales before bedtime!

Comments