Our Spooktacular Halloween (no, this isn't another post about cookies!)

I don't know why, but I was really lame this year on taking Halloween pictures.  I fell horrible, I didn't get Zac's, Doc from Back to the Future costume picturized.  At least I ended up with one of each of the kids.

 An extremely handsome racecar driver.


 A spooky witch WITH spooky orange hair that you can't see.

 Dad scoops the guts.
 And we pretend to scoop the guts for a picture.

 A little early for pumpkin pie.

This fireman can come to my rescue any day!

Isn't this the most precious little mermaid you have ever seen.  I am proudest of all of this costume because I sewed the tail WITH a waisteband and NO pattern!! AND made the bow!  It cost me a total of $2.50.  I was going to go as a fisherman, but was too lazy to go out to the garage and grab the tacklebox and a fishing pole.  I promised Zac I will be better at dressing up next year.

Comments