My...er I Mean, Ashlyn's Dream Bed

I finally, FINALLY finished (kind of) Ashlyn's bed, since designing it over a year ago.  She has always had a garden/ flower themed room and I thought it would be fun for her to have a gazebo type bed.

Here are the results.  I am in love with this bed!

 Curtains open.... or

if she doesn't already have enough privacy in her own room, she can pull the curtains.  Needless to say, Tanner sleeps over every weekend night and I play in it while she is at school.  The best part is that it is never really done... vines and flowers on the trellises, lights, butterflies, you name it.  This bed has a lot of possibilities.  Ashlyn was so relieved when we told her we can take it with us when we move (someday, sigh...)

Comments

Annie Bingham said…
WOW! That looks awesome! You are good. I wish I could pull the curtains around myself, constantly, and then no one could bug me and I would turn invisible.