Writing is Finally Paying Off!

I am so excited today because I just got an offer from Proquest (an online educational website) to buy an article that I wrote 2 years ago and had previously published on another educational website.

They will pay me $100 for the article that I already got paid $25 to write... This is the most I have ever been paid for any of my writing endeavors and I didn't even have to write anything new!

Merry Christmas to me!

Now, if I could just get my $25 from that article that is coming out in Hopscotch magazine in 2012, I will be rich!

Comments

Powell's Place said…
Congratulations on the article, Lori! That's really neat! I'm a writer, too, so I know that it is kind of a neat feeling to know that your work is valued haha. (This is Siri by the way; I found your blog through Kris'blog)