Mother's Day 2023

For Mother's Day this year, the kids took me out on a perfect night on Mother's Day Eve to the driving range at the local golf course.


And on Mother's Day Sunday, I was absolutely spoiled with notes and little gifts.  Whitlee gave me a complimentary spa treatment from her spa, Starry Night Spa.  And Ian crowned the day by cooking us some amazing ribs.

Poor Zac was so exhausted by all of the extra excitement of Mother's Day and the usual rigors of being a bishop on a Sunday that he fell sound asleep right at the dinner table.  He was so out of it, he couldn't hear us laughing and teasing him!
As always, I am reminded that I have the absolutely best kids in the world.  They are so good to me and they make me cry with all of the sweet acts of kindness and love notes that they write me.  I love being a mother.
 

Comments