Mother's Day!

Because Zac and I share the same birthday, I think he feels some guilt that I don't have a day to myself to be completely spoiled without feeling like I need to spoil him at the same time.  Therefore, he SPOILS me on Mother's Day.  He always takes the kids to town and picks the most thoughtful gifts, treats, and cards.

This year, they made me a yogurt parfait bar for breakfast.  Yogurt parfaits are my favorite!

It's fair to say that the kids love them too!



This year I got a new Kitchenaid mixer, as the one I got when we got married 18-years ago had finally burned up.

This is a beautiful big red mixer big enough to mix big batches of bread!

I love all of the kids fun little hand made gifts and cards most of all.  Charlotte made me a dream catcher to keep by my bed.

And Tanner gave me a hug, which is a big deal!

I absolutely love being a mother.  It's all I have ever wanted more than anything aside from an eternal marriage.  I couldn't ask for better, more thoughtful, loving, and kind kids.  I am so blessed.

Comments