Father's Day

We sure love our dad and he deserves to be spoiled.  Zac is the hardest working man I know.  He is smart and has such an ability to figure anything and everything out.  Not only does he figure out how things work and how to solve problems, but he then becomes an expert at them helping others.  I don't think a day goes by without someone telling me how much they love my husband or how lucky I am to have married such an amazing man.  He has a strong testimony and he shares it with our family often, strengthening us in the gospel.  He is an incredibly patient father and always has a gentle approach with the kids when they need correction.  He is always thinking of fun activities to make memories with the family and he loves us with all of his heart and energy.  It is very obvious that everything he does is for us.  He makes me feel like a queen and makes me feel like a million dollars.  We are so lucky to have our dad.

Happy Father's Day Zac-er
The kids got hims some toys to use to play with them: a squirt gun, a remote control boat, and a frisbee.

Charlotte made him a poster at Activity Days:


And he may have bought himself a much needed(?) chainsaw.

But our favorite was a hammock to replace our broken one because we all LOVE laying with dad in the hammock telling stories and talking about life.

Comments