GARTH!!!

About a month ago, I got an e-mail in my junk folder announcing the Garth Brooks world tour was coming to the Energy Solutions Arena in Salt Lake City.  If I could pick one artist as my favorite musician of all times, it would probably have to be Garth.  Needless to say, I was super excited.  When I found out the concert would be over Halloween weekend, I knew this had to be a trick and a treat for Zac.  I booked the tickets and didn't say one single word to him about it...
Until the week of the concert when I thought I better warn him to take off work a little early on Friday, but I still didn't tell him why.  It wasn't until we were halfway to the concert that I finally fessed up to where we were going.  He was SO excited, because he just so happens to be the number 2 Garth Brooks fan.

It was the EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME.  Garth Brooks certainly knows how to entertain. 









He sang all of his old hits with the entire stadium singing along.  There was smokes, lights, streamers and confetti flying, bass pumping treadmills running, the drummer in a spinning cage, and even John Stockton showed up to present Garth Brooks with an award for most tickets ever sold for a single venue.  It was a truly memorable night.  Good luck topping that Halloween treat Zac!

Comments