Tanner

Over Labor Day we decided to perform some labor and clean out our storage room and put up some shelving (yay!).  It was quite a project.  I have hoards of baby clothes that I had to go through and get rid off (tears!)  We dug up these cute little pajammas of Tanner's and lamented that our boy used to be just a tiny 3 1/2 pound premie that could fit into these things.  He decided to see if he could still fit.


My favorite part of this picture is Whitlee freaking out that I am holding another "baby".

Somehow my little premie guy turned from a fragile little snowflake into this... 
#3 my super tough football guy!








It has been so much fun watching this cute football team (can you call a football team cute?) from not winning one single game last year to winning all but one of their division games this year!  It has been a roller coaster of excitement.  Tanner is growing and learning so much!  We are so proud of him.  Tournaments start this week and the final game takes place at the ISU campus Holt Arena.  We are hoping to watch our Panthers go all the way.  Go Tanner!!!

Comments