Bronson



This little boy is so full of personality.  We love this 3 1/2 year old stage and all of the imagination and humor that comes with it.  Just last night he woke me up at 3:00 a.m. so super excited to tell me that he LOVE it when I make Mac n' Cheese.  And then told me that when I make Mac 'n Cheese and he eats it with Whitty (Whitlee) that the house picks him up and tosses him into his bed and it is so much fun.  He must have been having some pretty crazy dreams!

This year he was so sad that Charlotte got to go to Kindergarten and he didn't.  As far as he is concerned they are the same age.  They did do preschool together with me last year and it seemed so unfair that she got to go to school and he didn't.  Fortunately, I was able to put together a Mommy 'n Me preschool and he is having a GREAT time.  The only downside is that it is only once a week.  If it were up to him, he would go every day.

I am so lucky to have such a fun group of moms to work with and I thank my good friend for taking these cute pictures of the preschoolers:
So excited to be big kids with backpacks!

Letter A is for Alligators

Peek a Boo

Cutting Practice

Snack Time!

Comments