Charlotte's First Day of Kindergarten

Charlotte had her first official day of Kindergarten today and boy did these two sure miss her!  Bronson asked me every 10 minutes if it was time to go and get Charlotte yet.
Well, it was finally time to go and get Charlotte and here is how her first day of school went in her own words:

"On the bus I got on with my friend Emma VanOrden and I sat by her.  When we switched buses, I sat down by a girl named Reagan and she was in my class.  My teacher’s name is Mrs. Hill.  The first thing I did when I got to school was to go inside and try to find my teacher.  I sat down on a rug and my teacher told me what to do.  She said to listen and to listen to the rules.  Then we celebrated this guy’s birthday, but I forgot his name.  We ate cookies and we sang Happy Birthday.  Next, we went to play I-pads to learn.  We didn’t exactly play, we just learned on the I-Pads, it was lots of fun.  Next, we read a book and we cleaned up our tables.  We then got to go to the library.  We saw our tanks there, but we didn’t get a sucker.  Each class has a tank and if the kids are being good, they get to put a fish sticker on the tank.  When you get five stickers, you get a treat.  There was a girl named McKenzie and I also saw a girl named Karlie.  Then we went to leave.  I had to find my mom and got in the suburban with my friend Emma.  I loved my first day of school.  My principal also came in a few times.  She was pretty nice."
Our wonderful PTA went around and took pictures of the Kindergartner's first day of school to show the parents.  I love it!

Comments