We had Thanksgiving!

Oh my goodness, doesn't it seem like as soon as Halloween is over time goes into hyper-drive.  Thanksgiving came and went and it all happened so fast and now I am finally finding a minute to sit here and I have just looked at my calendar only to find that we are less than 2 weeks away from Christmas!  Yikes!

At a cousin craft party this year, my sister gave each of the families one of these turkeys and a feather to fill out with something that we are grateful for.  She had enough for us to do one a day until Thanksgiving, which was great because it kept us focused on being grateful all month long.

My lovely model Ashlyn is one thing I am very grateful for along with her four (and a half) siblings and of course their father.

Among some of the things we were grateful for this year are coats, sun, pets, water, and of course carpet.  We are so blessed.

We certainly had a lovely Thanksgiving dinner with all our Fillmore siblings along with their kids at Zac's mom's house.  It was fabulous.  The food and company were excellent.  We couldn't ask for a better family.  Then we crowned our night by topping it off with pie at my mom and dads.  Two great families, fun, food, and pie!  What a great holiday :)

Comments