Let's Decorate the Christmas Tree

I can't even begin to describe to you how wonderful it is to be in our completed home this year for Christmas.  Have I ever mentioned how much I love my new home?  If not, I LOVE MY NEW HOME.  And it is even better during the holidays.  I love having the space in our living room for a tree and having all of our stuff out of storage.  We were so excited about being in our home this year that our Christmas décor actually made it up before Thanksgiving (gasp!)

Untangling the lights:








And adorning the tree- 



All so that this guy could take it all down precisely 30 seconds later.  Un-decorating the Christmas tree has been a fun and time consuming activity for Bronson all season long.


What are the odds that he will actually be so helpful when we decide to take down the tree?

Comments