Here Comes Santa!

 Oh how I love our library (or in fact any library I have ever belonged to).  However, this library out here only 2 miles from our house is exceptionally great.  They have a story time/ preschool with a teacher who is just phenomenal.  And of course it is all free.  Charlotte and Bronson are getting a first rate preschool experience without my spending a dime.

This past week, the preschool teacher arranged for Santa to come and visit and I'll be darned if it wasn't the real Santa!
Charlotte was mesmerized.

He was so kind to listen to each of the kids and gave them a book to take home.

And though Bronson likes the concept of Santa and has been walking around the house pointing to pictures and ornaments with Santa's image saying, "SANTA... ho ho ho!"  He wasn't really too keen to sit on Santa's lap and it lasted only about 5 seconds before ending in tears.

And sadly in true Lori fashion I ran out the door with the camera (5 minutes late as usual) and realized when I got there that I didn't have a memory card in the camera.  Fortunately, I have already made some great friends out there and one of them took these pictures for me with her cell phone and e-mailed them to me.

Love our community!


Comments