Safety Tip #3

Here are some funnies from Charlotte that made my day:

Months ago I read Charlotte the book Officer Buckle and Gloria, a story about a police officer who goes around giving safety tips to elementary school children while his dog Gloria acts them out.  Boy did Char ever love the concept of giving safety tips and not a day has gone by since when she doesn't spout some safety tips that she has made up to us.

Last night she told me, "Safety Tip Number 3: NEVER drink bath water."  This coming after a bath that she had taken with Bronson after he had decided to take off his own messy diaper when he woke up.  I'd say that's a pretty good safety tip!!!

Also, Char has heard the kids talking about their "Funny Bone" after one of the kids bonked their funny bone.  Yesterday morning Charlotte stubbed her toe and proclaimed, "Oh Man, I just bonked my "Bunny Bones".

Oh she cracks me up.  I wish these kids didn't have to grow up ;)

Comments