Spoiler Alert!

I appreciated several comments that mentioned not finding out the sex of our baby, but if you know my personality at all, you know there is no way that could happen!  I am somewhat of an organization werido... by "somewhat" I mean you could come to my house at any given time and it will probably be a mess, but on the other hand, I will have my meals planned out for the whole month, a month worth of preschool lessons ready to go, my church calling caught up 3 months in advance, and now that I know the gender of #5, I will probably go wash some newborn clothes tomorrow and get out the nursery bedding :)  That said, if you don't want to know the sex of our fifth child, then quit reading right here!


We are having a little BOY!  And we couldn't be more excited.  We seem to be good at going boy/girl, boy/girl around here, so we definately know what to do with the little guy.  Both Zac and I have felt like this baby was a boy all along and I even had several dreams about him, so we are very excited to get to meet this little man... just one more reason why I like to know the gender in advance, I feel like I can bond with this baby a little more before he is born.  So now that I know, I guess I better hurry along and go pack my hospital bag and embroider the little guys name on his blessing outfit, February 21 is coming fast!

Comments

USA said…
Yeah! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys!
Holly said…
That is SO exciting Lori- I don't know how you could ever think you aren't organized! You are amazing! I sure wish I could have made it to the Service Auction! I hear it was fun!
Toni said…
I had a feeling it would be a boy, congrats, I'm excited for ya!!!
Annie Bingham said…
Where was my phone call missy? This is phone call news, I had to hear it from Lyndsay of all people!
Goody Family said…
"Lyndsay OF ALL PEOPLE"???

Really?
Sherry M. said…
Triple message for me! Not only did I learn he's a boy, I learned he's on his way and he's due Feb. 21st! Congratulations & love to the Fillmores!
Sherry M. said…
oops, I didn't wait for my "Unknown" name to be updated........