A Blog About the Blog

Two years in the making and it is finally here, THE BLOG BOOK!  When I started this blog, I did so with the motiviation that I would eventually someday print the thing and use it as a family photo joural.  The goal was to replace the constant photo albumn projects that I have laying all around my house.
And I did it, and it is here, and I love it!

 I will admit that formatting everything how I wanted it in print form was a little trickier and took a little longer than I had hoped, but the effort was well worth it.
 One of the best things about this whole project was that I ended up buying a $40 credit for only $20 through Groupon to Blurb.com, which is where I printed the book.  In all the book cost me $43 and that included shipping.  It is hard bound with pictures on the front and back and glossy pages.  The book contains 450+ pictures.  Printing them all out and buying the supplies to create an album would have cost me much more than the $43 I invested for this awesome book.  As you can tell, I am tickled about how everything turned out and hopefully my kids will enjoy this photo journal for years to come!

Comments