TOP TEN FINALIST


Guess what?!? I am a top ten finalist on the Nestle Toll House Spooktacular baking contest activity. I jumped up and down and screamed. My entry was selected from almost 200 entries! 1st place is $2500, 2nd place is $1000, and 3rd place is $500. I can't tell you how much it would mean to me if I could win, so PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE go to http://apps.facebook.com/nestlebakingactivity/contests/60612/voteable_entries?ogn=facebook
And vote for Lori Fillmore "Dracula's Dentures"... At this point it doesn't matter who has the cutest entry anymore, just who can rack up the most votes via Facebook... so I need all the help I never was very good at popularity contests!!!
You can vote once EVERY day!!! And I will give you extra smooches if you give me a shout out via e-mail, blogs, word of mouth, facebook, or even carrier pigeon.
Cross your fingers for me! Voting ends October 28th at 10AM.

Comments