Heisman Trophy Winner

Okay, so I'm no football expert and don't exactly know what teh Heisman trophy is, or is for, or if I am even spelling it right. But I am sure that Tanner qualifies for it. This is his second year of football and I can't explain to you the difference in this kid from last year to this year. Last year he was doing cartwheels across the field. This year he is doing push ups and sit ups to get into shape and won't touch a pop because it might cut his wind for football. I am so proud of him. Today he actually made TWO touchdowns (well, one didn't exactly count as he stepped out of bounds, but don't tell Tanner.) We couldn't have been prouder, though even if all he did was pick the biggest dandilion off the field, I would still be proud, I love this boy.

Tanner's fan club


The boys in action. Wish I could tell you which one is Tanner, but the zoom button on the camera is busted, so we do what we can.

TWO TOUCHDOWNS!

Comments