Finally Figured Out What My Problem Is

Over the Labor Day weekend, we went hiking as a family. We hadn't planned on picking up a pet, but what six-year old could pass by a blue-bellied sagebrush lizard, without thinking that they could make a better home for him in a small box on the patio. As we hauled him down the trail, the kids were trying to think of a name for him, when Ashlyn said,

"I have lots of ideas for names, but my brain just won't share them with me."

I think that is so often what my problem is, I always know the right answer to all of life's dilemas, but my brain just doesn't want to share that information with me!

Comments

USA said…
She is so clever, just like her mom! Your family pictures are awesome. I can't believe little blonde Charlotte! What a beautiful bunch you Fillmores are. We've got to get together soon...my kids keep asking when they get to go see Ashlyn, Tanner, Ian, and their baby!!! Love you guys!