The Never Ending Party


How would it be to be twins with your best friend? Summer has been one non-stop party. The kids wake up, put on their swimming suits and play, play, play all day long. The kids have been the three best amigos you have ever seen. But the party doesn't stop there. One night I went down to check on Tanner and Ashlyn and lo and behold Tanner wasn't in his bed... where could he be? He had snuck into Ashlyn's room and they had a slumber party, now that they got away with it once, it is an every night ritual with Ian getting in on the action sometimes too! They used to do this when they were 2 and it drove me nuts and I worried that they would never get enough sleep, and that they would be cranky, and that they wouldn't learn good sleep habits, yadda, yadda, yadda. Now that I have grown up a little bit, I am just pleased to see that they are such great friends and dread the day when they don't want to be together so much. sigh.

Comments