Lagoon 2023

Knowing that Ashyn was weeks away from leaving us for 18 months, we wanted to make sure we got in all of the fun that we could absolutely pack into a summer.  The week after her birthday, we headed to Lagoon for some swimming and amusement park fun.  And of course an hour into the drive there, Ashlyn realized she didn't pack a swimsuit!  So, we had to make a Walmart stop and buy her a neon pink swimsuit and towel.

I realized when we got there that Charlotte, Ashlyn, and Ian all wore National Parks t-shirts and each one was a different park!

It was an almost 100 degree day, so for the most part, the lines at the rides were very short... except the ones that got you wet.



There was a white mama peacock there with her little chicks.  They were so cute!


And I love that our baby still likes to get her face painted.  Ian got a caricature done, but I didn't get a picture!  I told him I would pay for it, but that he would have to keep it forever!


It doesn't matter where we go.  We have a lot of fun together.  I love our family!

Comments