Whit Bug

Our little Whitty Bug keeps us on our toes.  She has recently been a tooth losing machine, losing her two front teeth shortly after Christmas.  She has become a pen pal with the tooth fairy, writing her letters every time she loses a tooth, and is thrilled every time she gets a reply.  I am starting to worry that she is pulling out teeth just to have the opportunity to send more letters.



This kid also still loves to stack.  From the time she was a baby, she is always looking for ways to build bigger and higher towers whether it is blocks or cans of soup.  It makes me wonder what she will be when she grows up?



And this girl is starting to read like crazy.  First grade has really opened a whole new world for her in her reading adventures.  She has started to devour magazines, picture books, and now chapter books.  It makes me kind of sad that she doesn't need me to read to her anymore, but makes me feel warm inside that every night she still brings me a book and a blankie and wants to read together.
We feel so blessed to have Whitlee as our little caboose.

Comments