Fall Piano Duet Recital 2019

Our house is filled with music.  Even though Tanner and I both gave up piano lessons this year, Ashlyn, Ian, Charlotte, and Bronson are all still taking and if I didn't feel so spread thin all the time, I ought to start Whitlee too.  But for now four of us trying to find time to practice the piano seems like plenty.

But all that hard work is paying off.  The kids had a duet recital this fall and it was awesome.  Duet recitals are always tons of fun.  And even though I am not currently in lessons, Ashlyn talked me into playing a duet with her and I was also Bronson's partner.

Enjoy!
Charlotte participated in a duet for 8 hands and it was so cute.


Ian came dressed as Indiana Jones to share an Indiana Jones medley with us.


Maple Leaf Rag by Ashlyn and Lori

Stars and Stripes forever by Bronson and Lori

Comments