Back to School!

It came early this year, but also not a moment too soon.  It just gets to be that time of year when everyone is bored and sick of doing chores at home and ready for a new adventure.

It's back to school time!!

Bronson started 1st grade and is now in school all day long!

Charlotte is in 3rd grade and is already in love with her teacher who is new to our district. 

Tanner started high school this year and is especially looking forward to his basketball class and starting seminary. 

And this goof also started freshman year.  She is excited about her art class, but is seriously second guessing that basketball class that she signed up for, as she found out about 40 boys (athletic boys I might add Freshmen through Senior) and only 6 girls signed up.  I told her, I don't see a problem with that... but she still needs a couple of years before she sees the advantage in that. Also looking forward to seminary!


And Ian is finishing up his last year in middle school before junior high.  He is so excited to get his football season going and is excited to be rotating from class to class this year.





Whitlee refused to jump in the picture, I guess she isn't ready to go to school yet and was afraid that I'd put her on the bus if I took her picture.  I'm glad because I still need to snuggle that baby of mine for one more year.  It is far to quiet around our house.

Comments