Bronson's Kindergarten Graduation

Bronson graduated from Kindergarten and I am starting to panic.  I could barely keep myself composed through that Kindergarten graduation.  I couldn't stop thinking about my niece who had graduated from high school just the week before and I remembered with so much clarity when that niece of mine was born and when she started Kindergarten and now she is off to college chasing her dreams.  And here I am with my fifth out of six kids graduating Kindergarten.  It's like someone has hit a fast forward button on my life and now it is stuck.

Here is Bronson's entire graduating class.  The kids out here in our school district go to school together Kindergarten through high school, so by the time they graduate, they are a cohesive group of friends... or at least that's the goal.

Oh my adorable Buster.

Each student got to stand when their name was read.  Their teacher then told what each student wanted to be when they group up and what gear they would need to participate in that career.  Much to our surprise Bronson said that he wanted to be a Mountain Climber.  He said that he would need a backpack and some water for when he got thirsty, and some sunscreen so he wouldn't get a sunburn.  We had taken him to a family fun center the previous week where he spent some time on a climbing wall, which apparently ignited a dream!








Bronson went to full day Kindergarten and split the day between these to amazing teachers.

They kept him challenged and pushed him to hard in his reading.  So grateful for those who love my children and teach and influence them for good.  Can't wait to see the amazing things this boy will continue to accomplish.

Comments