Back to School Photography Session

 When I first got my camera, I vowed to take the kids back to school photos saving hundreds of $$$ and getting more personalized meaningful pictures.  What I didn't realize is how hard it is to get six kids camera ready and the amount of effort it takes to keep them that way while we herd them around photo shoots, trying to get them to smile normally, while not destroying their clothes and hair when it isn't their turn to get pictures done.  And then there's trying to get a group photo with all six of them or a family photo with all eight of us looking at the camera and smiling normally... forget about it!!  I can see why it is soooo tempting to just pay the school photographer.

But the HARDEST part is when it is all said and done picking narrowing down which photos are my favorite to stick on the wall.  I become partial to all of them even the silly ones.  I love them all so much, almost as much as I love this crazy, silly, beautiful family of mine.














Comments