Jack @$$

When you use symbols to spell a swear word, it isn't the same as swearing right?  The other day Tanner was trying to inflate a swimming pool float toy for Whitlee and got a little carried away, put too much air in it and exploded it.  To be honest it was kind of a creepy looking pool toy to begin with... I mean a floating donkey?  What the?  But the head came off so nicely after being exploded that I made Tanner wear the donkey head of shame as punishment for his crime.

And he, being the stud that he is rocked the look causing his brothers and sisters to all want to wear the donkey mask of shame.


I had thought about keeping the Jack @$$ mask around as a form of humiliating punishment for future misdeeds, however after everyone had so much fun with it, I am not sure how much of a punishment it is... so I guess I will just have to humiliate them the old fashioned maskless way... by letting their friends see them with their mother in public.  The shame.

Comments