The Piano is Grand

I always loved this Greg Olsen print of two sisters playing the piano together.  From earliest memory my sisters and I all took piano lessons together and enjoyed many years of listening to each other play and playing duets together.  My mom even bought this print and hung it in her piano room.
The other day I walked into the living room to find this.




Love these kids of mine, their kindness to their siblings, and the beautiful harmony they bring to our home with their music.

Here are some of my favorite pieces lately.  I feel bad that I don't have one of Ian, but the amazing songs he is working on right now are duets that I play with him, and I haven't taken the time to figure out how to set up the camera to record us.  But they have a duet recital coming up and I will get Zac to record it.

Tanner:

Ashlyn:



Comments