Pony Tails and Baby Legs

Whitlee and I have a love/hate relationship.  I LOVE this stage that she is in.  All smiles and laughs and clever new tricks like when she fake coughs and then grins like she thinks she made the funniest joke in the world.  But I HATE that she is growing up this fast!!!

She is getting so much hair that we can now give her a small ponytail!

She finally fits into the baby legs that she got as a present when she was born.  (Thanks Aunt Annie!  They are so cute.)

Sitting up!

This is one happy little girl.  I will be curious to see if she turns out normal with all the coddling she is getting from her mom and dad as we try to savor every last bit of having a baby.

Comments

Annie Bingham said…
I love her baby legs and her! And boy, your penguins but the dust. RIP Pinterest penguins.