Bronson

From Bronson:  "Mom will you help me get my dressed on."
(not because he wears dresses, of course, but because I always tell him, "Let's get you dressed." or "Let's get your clothes on."

Love this little boy.  He is talking so well and is starting to crack us up with the funny little things he is saying.  I also loved yesterday when he fell and scraped his elbow.  It was scraped and bleeding, but he wouldn't let me put a Band-Aid on it.  He kept telling me.  "I just need to lay down!"  So he did for a few minutes on the couch, then jumped up and went and got a wash cloth and then he scrubbed his owie until he couldn't see it anymore and told me he had wiped his owie off.  Then he told me to "change his shirt because it had some owie on it (blood)."  And after he was changed, he was off and running onto his next adventure.

He has become such a daddy's boy lately and loves to sneak into our bed at night and knows that daddy will always let him stay if he brings toy cars and trucks to drive on dad's back.  He also hates it when dad has to go to work, so we have to fake cry about it and then he has to sit on his dad's feet to keep him from going to work.

He is finally outgrowing most of that terrible two business and we are enjoying his antics. 

How lucky I am to be a mother 6 times over to the most amazing funny, sweet, and amazing kids.

Comments