Snow Bunnies

Sometimes I can go for days and days and days without any real e-mail from anyone I know, and other days (like today) I get 45 e-mail from my husband, each containing pictures that he is unloading off his phone.

I know that it is Spring and the snow in our parts has long disappeared, but a month or so back there was still just enough for one last ski run with the kids.  And of course, me being pregnant at the time didn't lend to a welcome invitation for me at the ski party.  So instead I offered to keep Charlotte and Bronson while Zac and his dad took the kids to a ski resort in Pocatello.

Ashlyn hasn't been skiing as much as the boys, but is learning so fast and is waaaaaaaaaay ahead of her mother, since I never even got to go skiing until I was probably closer to 14 years old.

Even amidst the falls and spills, I understand she was cheerful and a great sport.

This is the first time the kids got to go on the ski lift.

I hear it may have been a little terrifying at first and involved a few pile ups, but was the highlight of the trip.

Not sure if we are wise to instill a love in these kids for such an expensive past time, but it sure is fun seeing them get excited and enjoying themselves.



And of course the best part of the trip is always the lunch and the treats shared with daddy and grandpa.  Can't wait for next year when I will no longer be pregnant and can join the party.

Comments