School Photos

Dear Bell Photography,

I despise how you do school pictures.  First of all, I think that your portrait packages are over priced and unaffordable for families with lots of kids.  You come to the schools where the mothers are not present to encourage a normal smile from our little darlings, and you take the pictures at awkward times like after a messy lunch or an especially rambunctious PE or recess. 

But most of all, I hate how you assume that I want the package and send your most expensive package home with my children so that they can beg me to keep them because they look so cute as a calendar with a funky zebra print border.  And then they look so let down and sad when I don't want to buy their pictures.

I think that I will stick with JC Penney as my photography provider, but if you want to keep sending the picture packages home, I will just go ahead and scan them and use them to use for my own purposes.




Thanks!

Sincerely,

Lori Fillmore

Comments

Adrianne Miller said…
I love that you scan them! Genius! Way to stick it to the man.
Kris said…
I love the little buggers...Bell Photography or not!