April Fools

April Fool's day is an awesome holiday when you have family members who sleep deeply.  Ian fell asleep early on April Fool's Eve and Ashlyn and Tanner helped me decorate his face.
Later that night, I tried to pick up the kids and switch them around in their beds.  I got Ian into Ashlyn's bed, however my two almost 9-year olds are getting way to big to carry and of course they woke up mid-switch and angrily got back in their own beds.  I am going to have to step it up next year.
Zac, also a deep sleeper, woke up in the morning with an "I love Justin Bieber" temp tattoo on his bicep.  He wasn't too angry, more-so he was impressed that I was able to get the tattoo on him without him noticing and claims that he dreamed all night that he was getting a tattoo.
The kids decided to get tricky too and switched some of Zac and my clothes around in the closet.  They thought it was hilarious when I came out wearing Zac's shirt wondering aloud if I had shrunk.
We are so tricky :)

Comments

Kris said…
What a fun, fun, mom you are! Lucky kids!