The Toothfairy is a Creep

Guess What?

I lost my first tooth!
(*Kinda... I technically lost my first tooth when I was three and knocked out my front tooth on Grandma and Grandpa's porch, but Mom shoved that one back in my mouth and I still have it in my mouth today, so I don't technically know if that one counts?*)

I will never tell my mom when I have a wiggly tooth again!  Dad would tell you that she was sitting on me with my hands pinned down while she ripped it from my mouth, but that would be exaggerating... a little.

I took my tooth like this for Show and Tell at Kindergarten the day I lost it.

That night, Mom asked me if I wanted to put my tooth under my pillow, but I panicked.  Of course I wanted the money from the toothfairy, but didn't want that creepy fairy sneaking into my room at night and touching me and getting into my stuff.  So instead, I left it under a pillow that I placed on the couch and left the toothfairy a note on the front door to explain.  It worked and now I am a $1 bill richer... now if I could just remember where I put that dollar.

I have two other loose teeth.  The other day I was eating an apple and hurt the tooth my mom put back in, now it is turning brown and getting really loose.  My other bottom tooth is also loose, so you can bet that I am staying at least an arm's length away from my mom for awhile!

Comments