Charlotte Geraldine Comedy Queen


Here are some of my favorite comments from Charlotte over the past couple of weeks...

When ordering a pizza, I asked the kids what kind of pizza they would like, to which Charlotte replied, "Pinecone Pizza!!!" (pineapple pizza)

In the van Charlotte kept saying something that was bugging Tanner, this is the conversation that ensued:
Tanner: "Charlotte, Stop!  You are driving me crazy!"
Charlotte: "I AM NOT!  I don't even know how to drive!!!"

I must have a really bad singing voice, because I have a list of things every one of my kids have said to me to get me to stop singing.  This is what Charlotte says to me when I sing in the van:
"Mom, STOP, this is a very dangerous song and you should NOT be singing it!"

Also, Charlotte used to tell us all of the time that she wanted to be a Pink Pillow when she grew up and she was serious.  She even practiced by allowing us to lay on her to see how good she was.  Recently, when I unearthed a unicorn costume from the storage pile, she changed her mind and now wants to be a purple unicorn when she grows up.  The other day I was asking her some questions about what unicorns do and these were some of my favorite answers.

"Who is the unicorn's boss/ Who pays the unicorns?"
Answer: My dad

"What do unicorns eat?"
Answer: "Corn" dogs!

"What do unicorns do?"
Answer: Play

"What do unicorns "play"?"
Answer: Drums

I am sure that once I publish this post I will think of a million other adorable things she has said that crack me up lately, so I may just have to make it a regular weekly post :) 
So sad that this girl is growing up so fast :(

Comments