Playing Babies

I adore playing "babies" (dolls) with Charlotte.  I feel like it gives me a sense of what kind of mother I am when I see her parrot my mothering style with her own babies...

Me: "Charlotte, your baby is crying!"
Char: "Oh you poor thing, here is your blanky, I will snuggle you."
Me: "Char, your baby is hungry!"
Char: "Oh, mommy will make you some soup.  Here I will blow and blow and blow on it so its not hot."
Me: "Char, your baby wants you to sing her a song."
Char: "Flower gleam and glow, let your power shine, make the clock REVERSE, flower gleam and glow, let your power shine" repeated x20
Me: "Charlotte, your baby is stinky."
Char: "Oh honey, go tell your daddy!"

Yep... just like me!  I'm so proud.


She also likes to play "babies" with her actual baby brother.  I can't get enough of the love these two have for each other.


Kisses for an awesome big sister!

Comments