They All Look Like Monkeys

Everyone keeps asking me who Bronson looks like, so I finally dug up some pictures of the other kids at the same size.  Note that I said same SIZE, not AGE, which I find interesting.  In these pictures Ian is 5 months old, Bronson is 8 months old, and Tanner is 11 months old.  Crazy what a difference in size my boys are!  I thought it would be fun to have a little name the baby quiz to see if you can get them right.  This will hopefully tell me who Bronson looks the most like.  The girls are kind of a give away, but I thought it would be fun to throw them in here just for the gee whiz.  You can answer the quiz in the comments, and if you get them all right, I just may make you a foil star to wear on your shirt, wouldn't that be something! :)

A

B

C

D

E


Good luck, I am not even sure their own dad could ace this quiz!!!

Comments

Adrianne Miller said…
A- Tanner
B- Bronson
C- Ian
D- Charlott
E- Ashlyn

Give me a foil star!
Unknown said…
What Adrianne said! What's my prize for taking 2nd? A wax paper star?