Summer Siesta

Apparently, not going to school, sleeping in, and laying around all day is exhausting and has lent itself to some great material in my "Photos of Sleeping Kids" collection.  Here are a few of my favorites from the Summer...







And the award for weirdest place to fall asleep goes to...

Ashlyn Sweetheart, for falling asleep under the bushes that border the neighbors house.

Not only did she fall asleep in a very narrow patch of shade...

But she also did it with an Otter Pop in her mouth.

You may notice that I don't have any sleeping pictures of Tanner... that is because to the best of my knowledge that boy has never fallen asleep before.  He even swears that he doesn't sleep at night.  This fact combined with his unearthly good looks and my recent viewing of the last Twilight movie, have led me to believe the boy is indeed a vampire.

Comments