Better than Disney Land

The one good thing about having to show the house is that we need a place to go. It forces me to take the children and go do something, where most days I would rather die than take four kids age 5 and under anywhere.

Since the kids have been SO good about helping me clean for house showings, without even complaining, I decided they deserved a fun trip to Blast Off! in Idaho Falls. (I used to work there when I was in highschool and it was hard to not just jump behind the counter and help myself.)

Ian proving he can keep up with the big kids.

Tanner, always pushing his luck with his dare devil antics.

Ashlyn appropriately attired in a monkey shirt.

Bouncing on the big balls.

Getting crushed in the rollers.

Swimming and hiding in the many ball pits.

So much fun!

Comments