Managing Hair Loss

Why does it seem like the closer you get to blessing a baby, the more hair they lose?
Lately, we have been dealing with some significant hair loss and Rogaine just isn't working.
Look at that... it all disappeared on top, except that one little tuft in the front. What Am I supposed to do with that?

So far we have hidden it by keeping it wet and combed over...

Covered up with bows twice the size of her head...

And hiding the bald spots with slobbery brother kisses!
Hopefully it will come back soon, or I may have to spring for hair extensions!

Comments

Adrianne Miller said…
Oh, she is so freakin cute!
Goody Family said…
Okay, who took the last picture with her and Ian? That is so cute.
I still wonder what happens to the hair on the sides of Kherrington's head. Heck she's 10 months isn't she supposed to have hair. I totally go for the bows and flower trick. I think they're adorable along with your little one!!
Tay Pam Smith said…
These pics are DARLING! I love them all!