Recent Naughtiness

First of all, I do love Ian. It seems like my posts are always about the naughty things he does, but if you know Ian, you can't help but love the little devil.

That being said, I just felt like his most recent escapade deserved a specail nod. As I was decorating birthday cakes this week, Ian disappeared into the garage. He likes to ride his trike in there and he couldn't get out, so I thought he was safe. When I finally went to check on him a couple of minutes later, he had decided that his bike needed gas. Having seen mom fill the lawn mower before, he knew exactly what to do... he lifted the trunk (seat) of his trike, where he had daddy's mission hymn book and some fridge magnets and poured an entire can of gas, when that overflowed, it went all over the garage.

To this day I can tell exactly when somebody opens the garage door because the whole house smells like gas. The gas cans have been relocated.

Comments

Tiffany said…
I think I have said this before . . . but Ian and Katelyn are soul mates! Hee Hee . Still laughing. Hang in there.