Bronson's First Day of Kindergarten

First, I got on the bus and everyone was being so loud.  We rode on the bus.  I sat by Tommy Emma, and Charlotte.  Then we got off at the Junior High and got on another bus.  Then I got off at Kindergarten.

When I got off the bus at Kindergarten, I went inside the school and went inside my classroom.  Then I put my backpack on a hook.  Mrs. Warren told us to put our back packs on the back row.  Then my teacher told me I could go play toys on a table.  There were farm toys and Legos and little stuff you could put together like straws.  I played with the farm stuff and the Legos.  Then Mrs. Warren told me to go sit on the rug.  And then we learned.  We learned about rules.  We also read a book that was an ABC Kindergarten book.  Then we watched Winnie the Pooh.  Then we had snack time.  We ate a muffin with sprinkles in it and little packets of Oreo cookies and Chips Ahoy cookies.  Then we painted.  I painted a school bus.  It was fun, but I left it there.  I will get it tomorrow.  Then I got to do some stuff on an I-Pad.  It was learning stuff.  Then we started to get ready to go.  I got glued to the wall outside and then my mom picked me and Tommy and Hesston up.  It was a good day!





Comments