End of Year Preschool Field Trip to the Zoo

I got to home teach these three adorable people preschool this year as we couldn't round up a crew this time around for a Mommy & Me preschool.  But I have to admit, that I actually really have loved teaching my kids preschool for the year before they go to Kindergarten.  I am getting a little teary even writing this... but I can't imagine a better way to spend our last year together at home than with a dedicated 3 hours a week where I shut off all electronics and prepare games, crafts, activities, and learning centers that we get to enjoy together.  Every lesson ended snuggled in reading stories based on our theme.  I will treasure my preschool memories with my kids forever.

Bronson has been looking forward to our field trip to the Zoo all year.  I told him when we learned the alphabet A to Z then it would be time to go.  We got to take advantage of some beautiful weather and this year our dad even surprised us and came along on his lunch break.  It was pretty much the best day ever!

I think I have a picture of all my kids at this age on these same play toys.



I have never seen this zoo inmate before... an albino peacock!  I was enthralled. 


Bronson brought his pet zebra along to meet the real zebras.  It was a very special moment.  He could not rest at the zoo until he had seen the zebras. 


We will miss our boy, sniff, sniff... but at least these two little ladies keep me busy enough to keep my mind off the pain.  Two more years to play and learn with my girls!

Comments