A Chip off the Old Block

Bronson was enjoying some potato chips with his lunch the other day and he pulled this one out of the bag, which was almost as big as his head.  It was a big potato chip.  He was so proud, he wanted me to take a picture.

This little Buster is quite a character and he keeps me on my toes with his many questions about life lately.  Some of my favorite Bronson moments from the past little while:
1)  He is very excited to serve a mission for the LDS Church.  He is pretty sure he is going to serve his mission at a hotel and a bowling alley.  He is already planning how he will split his time swimming at the hotel and then heading to the bowling alley.
2) It is a good thing he is planning on a mission because he has already decided who he is going to marry and she has told him that he has to serve a mission first and take her to the temple... good girl.  He has developed a little puppy love crush on a girl that is a year older than him in his preschool class.  I asked him what he likes about her so much and he told me that she is the prettiest girl he knows and the smartest one too.  He got in a little fight with his good friend Tommy at preschool when Bronson announced that he was going to marry Savaya and Tommy decided that he wanted to marry her too.  Bronson came home so despondent and asked me if I could help him find someone for Tommy to marry.  We talked to Tommy's mom about it and she helped Tommy find someone else, so now Bronson is all clear to marry Savaya.  They like to hold hands at preschool.  I have never had any of my kids develop preschool crushes like this before.  It makes me nervous that we are going to have our hands full with this one!
3)  Bronson is very curious about Heavenly Father, Jesus, and Heaven lately.  He is constantly asking questions that I hope I can have the right answers too.  He gets sad and down and wonders why he can't see Jesus yet.  He wonders where Heaven is and if he can visit in an airplane.  He wonders what is above Heaven.  And he also wonders why Heavenly Father made him so that he would pick his nose.  I have to do a whole lot of praying in my heart for help to answer these questions correctly.

We absolutely adore this boy and his fun and mischievous personality.

Comments