Evil Maureen and Planes with Blue Stripes


This is Evil Maureen and I absolutely adore her.  She comes from my five year old artist Charlotte.  Charlotte loves to draw and I love to see what finds its way out of her crayons and onto her blank page.  They other day she was doodling and she drew this.  She handed it to me and told me it was Evil Maureen.  I have no idea where she gets that name or any of her material.  But she is right, there is something about Maureen that just looks a little evil... even though she is smiling.  Maybe it's the pet mouse.  Hard to trust someone with a pet mouse.

Also I need to write down a few of the funnies from my little ones.  I always think they are so funny and tell myself to go write them down and I put it off and they slip away from me.  I know Ashlyn had a good one the other day and for the life of me I can't remember what it was and now it is gone :(

Of late Bronson has been cracking us up with his requests.  He either doesn't realize just how much things cost, or else thinks we have unlimited funds because at least once a day he is telling me, "Mom, let's go buy a race car today."  or a backhoe, skidsteer, semi, etc.  And not the toy versions, he wants the real deals.  His favorite request lately is for an airplane with blue stripes.  He wants to fly it into the clouds to say hi to Jesus and he talks about this frequently.  I don't think he realizes just how much I pray every time his dad gets on a plane how much I pray that Zac doesn't meet Jesus... not just yet.  He also told me the other day.  "Mom, I really want to turn into a butterfly and you won't even miss me because you can turn into a butterfly too."  He has his dad wrapped around his little finger and when we try to put him to bed at night, he cries, "But you can't put me to bed Dad!  I'm your bud!"  And you better believe that Zac lets him stay up.  One time Bronson was supposed to be saying the family prayer and I was helping him.  I told him to pray that his dad would have safety on a business trip that would take Zac away from us for the week.  Bronson said, "I won't say it.  I don't want Dad to go.  He's my bud."

We sure love and enjoy our little ones.  The big ones are okay too.

Comments